Need an original and unique history quotes? Check this collection of 121 the best history quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Anon quote about history.
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.
2. James A. Baldwin quote about history.
People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.
3. George Santayana quote about history.
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
4. Aldous Huxley quote about history.
That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons history has to teach.￼
5. Henry Adams quote about history.
The historian must not try to know what is truth, if he values his honesty; for if he cares for his truths, he is certain to falsify his facts.
6. Hillary Clinton quote about history.
From the theft of confidential cables to 21st-century protest movements, to development breakthroughs that have the potential to change millions of lives, we are all in uncharted territory.
7. Oliver Wendell Holmes quote about history.
When I wanted to understand what is happening today, I try to decide what will happen tomorrow; I look back, a page of history is worth a volume of logic.
8. Plutarch quote about history.
To be ignorant of the lives of the most celebrated men of antiquity is to continue in a state of childhood all our days.
9. Edmund Burke quote about history.
Those who don’t know history are destined to repeat it.
10. Ted Koppel quote about history.
History is a tool used by politicians to justify their intentions.
11. John Maynard Keynes quotes about history.
Ideas shape the course of history.
12. Neil Armstrong quote about history.
This is one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.
13. Jessamyn West quote about history.
The past is really almost as much a work of the imagination as the future.
14. Edward R. Murrow quote about history.
We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
15. Winston Churchill quote about history
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.