Need an original and unique hope quotes? Check this collection of 225 the best hope quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
16. Samuel Smiles quote about hope.
Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
17. Hope is necessary
Hope is necessary in every condition.
18. Samuel Johnson quote about hope.
The natural flights of the human mind are not from pleasure to pleasure, but from hope to hope.
19. Abraham Cowley quote about hope.
Hope! Of all ills that men endure, The only cheap and universal cure.
20. Walt Whitman quote about hope.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.
21. Hope sees the
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
22. Ed Bradley quote about hope.
Be prepared, work hard, and hope for a little luck. Recognize that the harder you work and the better prepared you are, the more luck you might have.
23. George Weinberg quote about hope.
Hope never abandons you; you abandon it.
24. Thornton Wilder quote about hope.
Hope, like faith, is nothing if it is not courageous; it is nothing if it is not ridiculous.
25. Arthur Schopenhauer quote about wisdom.
My desire is for wisdom, not for the exercise of the will. The will is the strong blind man who carries on his shoulders the lame man who can see.
26. Portuguese proverb about hope.
Hope is the last one to die.
27. Robert Louis Stevenson quote about hope.
Every heart that has beat strong and cheerfully has left a hopeful impulse behind it in the world, and bettered the tradition of mankind.
28. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow quote about hope.
The setting of a great hope is like the setting of the sun. The brightness of our life is gone.
29. Democritus quote about hope
Hope of ill gain is the beginning of loss.
30. Thich Nhat Hanh quote about hope.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.