Need an original and unique listening quotes? Check this collection of 22 the best listening quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. more listening than talking
Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.
2. Paulo Coelho quote about listening.
Listen to your heart. It knows all things.
3. Diogenes Laertius quote about listening.
We have two ears and only one tongue in order that we may hear more and speak less.
4. Albert Camus quote about listening.
Great ideas…come into the world as gently as doves…if we listen attentively, we shall hear, amid the uproar…a faint flutter of wings, the gentle stirring of life and hope.
5. L. J. Isham quote about listening.
Listening is an attitude of the heart, a genuine desire to be with another which both attracts and heals.
6. Stephen R. Covey quote about listening.
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.
7. Thai proverb about listening.
To play the violin for the buffalo to listen to.
8. Sardinian proverb about listening.
To stupid words, deaf ears.
9. Listening is a
Listening is a magnetic and strange thing, a creative force. When we really listen to people there is an alternating current, and this recharges us so that we never get tired of each other. We are constantly being re-created.
10. Listening, not imitation,
Listening, not imitation, may be the sincerest form of flattery.
11. James Baldwin quote about children.
Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.
12. Larry King quote about opportunity.
I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.