Need an original and unique marriage quotes? Check this collection of 20 the best marriage quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Quotes from Friedrich Nietzsche about friendship and marriage
“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
2. Akan wisdom about marriage.
3. Beverly Nichols ‘s quote about . Marriage: a book of which…
4. Socrates ‘s quote about marriage. By all means, marry. If…
5. African wisdom about marriage.
6. Egyptian wisdom quote about marriage.
7. Brad Paisley ‘s quote about life, marriage. That there’s no more important…
8. A successful marriage
“A successful marriage is an edifice that must be rebuilt every day.
9. Marriage: the state
“Marriage: the state or condition of a community consisting of a master, a mistress, and two slaves, making in all, two.
10. Henry Louis Mencken ‘s quote about marriage. Marriage is a wonderful institution,…
11. Voltaire ‘s quote about Divorce. Divorce is probably of nearly…
12. Punjabi wisdom about agreement.
The kazee marries couples, and can refuse the marriage.”
13. Leo Tolstoy ‘s quote about . What counts in making a…
“What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility.”
14. Gloria Steinem ‘s quote about . Being able to support oneself…
“Being able to support oneself allows one to choose a marriage out of love and not just economic dependence. It also allows one to risk that marriage.”
15. For it is
“For it is mutual trust, even more than mutual interest that holds human associations together. Our friends seldom profit us but they make us feel safe... Marriage is a scheme to accomplish exactly that same end.
H. L. Mencken
16. Like dear St.
“Like dear St. Francis of Assisi I am wedded to Poverty: but in my case the marriage is not a success.
but Wilde wasFrances Forbes-Robertsonin a letter to his friendOscar Wildewho had invited him to her wedding in London
17. That is what
“That is what marriage really means: helping one another to reach the full status of being persons, responsible and autonomous beings who do not run away from life.
18. Intimacy is what
“Intimacy is what makes a marriage, not a ceremony, not a piece of paper from the state.