Need an original and unique miracle quotes? Check this collection of 16 the best miracle quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Willa Cather’s quote about Love, miracle. Where there is great love,…
“Where there is great love, there are always miracles.”
2. Wayne Dyer’s quotes about miracle
3. positive affirmation: Your life is already a miracle of chance waiting for you to shape its destiny
“Your life is already a miracle of chance waiting for you to shape its destiny”
4. Mother Teresa ‘s quote about happy,miracle. The miracle is not that…
“The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it”
5. William Hazlitt ‘s quote about kindness, miracle. A gentle word, a kind…
6. Pablo Picasso ‘s quote about . Everything is a miracle. It…
7. Greek wisdom about miracle.
8. Leonardo DiCaprio’s quotes about mothersday. My mother is a…
“My mother is a walking miracle.”
9. Albert Einstein ‘s quote about . You can move through life…
10. Paulo Coelho ‘s quote about risk. You have to take risks….
11. Michel de Montaigne ‘s quote about self, badness. I have never seen a…
12. Thomas Carlyle ‘s quote about science . This world, after all our…
13. Jim Rohn ‘s quote about Learning. Learning is the beginning of…
14. When we do
“When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
15. Before you were
“Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.
16. If any one
“If any one faculty of our nature may be called more wonderful than the rest, I do think it is memory. There seems something more speakingly incomprehensible in the powers, the failures, the inequalities of memory, than in any other of our intelligences. The memory is sometimes so retentive, so serviceable, so obedient; at others, so bewildered and so weak; and at others again, so tyrannic, so beyond control! We are, to be sure, a miracle every way; but our powers of recollecting and of forgetting do seem peculiarly past finding out.