Need an original and unique quiet quotes? Check this collection of 19 the best quiet quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Hans Margolius ‘s quote about mirror,solitude. Only in quiet waters do…
2. Will Rogers ‘s quote about quiet. Never miss a good chance…
3. Joseph Addison ‘s quote about gentle,imperfection,quiet. It is only imperfection that…
4. Hans Margolius ‘s quote about . Only in quiet waters things…
5. Indonesian wisdom about quiet.
6. Irish wisdom about quiet.
7. Queen Victoria ‘s quote about calm. Great events make me quiet…
“Great events make me quiet and calm; it is only trifles that irritate my nerves.”
in a letter to King Leopold of BelgiumQueen Victoria
8. Hans Margolius ‘s quote about mind. Only in quiet waters do…
“Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.”
9. Quotes from Henry David Thoreau when you are disappointed
“If we will be quiet and ready enough, we shall find compensation in every disappointment”
11. Samuel Johnson ‘s quote about . When once a man has…
“When once a man has made celebrity necessary to his happiness, he has put it in the power of the weakest and most timorous malignity, if not to take away his satisfaction, at least to withhold it. His enemies may indulge their pride by airy negligence and gratify their malice by quiet neutrality.”
12. millionaireDivision ‘s quote about assumption. Never assume that loud is…
13. Cameroon wisdom quote about wisdom.
14. Icelandic wisdom about ability.
15. Baltasar Gracian ‘s quote about Remedy. The best remedy for disturbances…
16. Mary Anne Radmacher ‘s quote about courage. Courage does not always roar….
“Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.”
Mary Anne Radmacher
17. Character can not
“Character can not be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
18. Character cannot be
“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.