Need powerful skill quotes? Check this collection of 25 best skill quotes we picked for you. You can share the image or create your own skill quote images by clicking on the "Design It!" button. Let start inspiring others. Here is the list:
1. Robert Greene’s quote about Skill, time. When it comes to mastering…
“When it comes to mastering a skill, time is the magic ingredient.”
2. David Jordan’s quote about Wisdom, skill, virtue. Wisdom is knowing what to…
“Wisdom is knowing what to do next; Skill is knowing how ot do it, and Virtue is doing it.”
3. Ralph Emerson’s quote about skill. Skill to do comes of…
“Skill to do comes of doing.”
4. Jim Rohn’s quotes about dream and skill
“You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills”
5. George Herbert ‘s quote about confidence,skill. Skill and confidence are an…
“Skill and confidence are an unconquered army”
6. Balinese Wisdom ‘s quote about . Skill is only a rumour,…
7. Hawaiian Wisdom ‘s quote about . No skill required in catching…
8. Hawaiian Wisdom ‘s quote about . No skill required in catching…
9. Dean Koontz ‘s quote about skill,success. I really believe that everyone…
10. Ralph Marston ‘s quote about attitude. Excellence is not a skill….
11. Brian Tracy ‘s quote about . Communication is a skill that…
12. Polish Wisdom ‘s quote about skill,work. Skill is better than strength….
13. Ralph Marston ‘s quote about . Excellence is not a skill….
14. Christopher Zeeman ‘s quote about . Technical skill is mastery of…
“Technical skill is mastery of complexity, while creativity is mastery of simplicity.”
15. Edwin Schlossberg ‘s quote about Writing, skill. The skill of writing is…
“The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think.”
16. Tom Stoppard ‘s quote about art,craft. Skill without imagination is craftsmanship…
“Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill gives us modern art.”
17. Mohandas Gandhi’s quote about Forgiveness. Forgiveness is choosing to love….
“Forgiveness is choosing to love. It is the first skill of self-giving love.”
18. Havelock Ellis’s quote about education. Education, whatever else it should…
“Education, whatever else it should or should not be, must be an inoculation against the poisons of life and an adequate equipment in knowledge and skill for meeting the chances of life.”