Need an original and unique slowly quotes? Check this collection of 21 the best slowly quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Thich Nhat Hanh’s quote about smile. Smile, breathe, and go slowly….
“Smile, breathe, and go slowly.”
Thich Nhat Hanh
2. Confucius ‘s quote about slowly. It does not matter how…
“It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop”
3. Josiah Gilbert Holland ‘s quote about endurance,endure. There is no royal road…
“There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures”
Josiah Gilbert Holland
4. Confucius ‘s quote about stop. It does not matter how…
5. Basque wisdom about life.
6. Persian wisdom about work.
7. Greek wisdom about action.
8. Ibo wisdom about patience.
9. Italian wisdom about consistent.
10. Vietnamese wisdom about eat.
11. vietnamese wisdom about effort.
12. Icelandic wisdom about destination.
13. Erma Bombeck ‘s quote about . It is not until you…
14. Polish wisdom about work.
15. Ingrid Bengis ‘s quote about . The real questions are the…
“The real questions are the ones that obtrude upon your consciousness whether you like it or not, the ones that make your mind start vibrating like a jackhammer, the ones that you come to terms with only to discover that they are still there. The real questions refuse to be placated. They barge into your life at the times when it seems most important for them to stay away. They are the questions asked most frequently and answered most inadequately, the ones that reveal their true natures slowly, reluctantly, most often against your will.”
16. Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl ‘s quote about . It?s utterly impossible for me…
“It?s utterly impossible for me to build my life on a foundation of chaos, suffering and death. I see the world being slowly transformed into a wilderness, I hear the approaching thunder that, one day, will destroy us too, I feel the suffering of millions. And yet, when I look up at the sky, I somehow feel that everything will change for the better, that this cruelty too shall end, that peace and tranquility will return once more.”
Anne FrankAnne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
17. Knute Rockne ‘s quote about . Drink the first. Sip the…
“Drink the first. Sip the second slowly. Skip the third.”
18. Passion is the
“Passion is the quickest to develop, and the quickest to fade. Intimacy develops more slowly, and commitment more gradually still.