Need an original and unique sound quotes? Check this collection of 19 the best sound quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Pierre Schaeffer ‘s quote about sound. Sound is the vocabulary of…
2. Thomas Osbert Mordaunt ‘s quote about . Sound, sound the clarion, fill…
“Sound, sound the clarion, fill the fife, Throughout the sensual world proclaim, One crowded hour of glorious life, Is worth an age without name.”
Thomas Osbert Mordaunt
3. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe ‘s quote about . Divide and rule, a sound…
“Divide and rule, a sound motto. Unite and lead, a better one.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
4. No trumpets sound
5. A wise word from Charles Caleb Colton about true friendship
“True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.”
Charles Caleb Colton
6. Hindi wisdom about desire.
7. Movie: A Fistful of Dollars ‘s quote about . Once a man has some…
“Once a man has some money, peace begins to sound good to him.”
Clint EastwoodMovie: A Fistful of Dollars
8. Edmund White ‘s quote about . Tennessee Williams recognized that great…
9. Indonesian wisdom about knowledge.
10. Indonesian wisdom about result.
11. Plato ‘s quote about . Music is the movement of…
12. Nancy Kerrigan ‘s quote about yourself. Doubt yourself and you doubt…
“Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever.”
13. Twice Shy ‘s quote about . Physics is the science of…
“Physics is the science of all the tremendously powerful invisibilities - of magnetism, electricity, gravity, light, sound, cosmic rays. Physics is the science of the mysteries of the universe. How could anyone think it dull?”
Dick FrancisTwice Shy
14. A poet is
“A poet is an unhappy being whose heart it torn by secret sufferings, but whose lips are so strangely formed that when the sighs and the cries escape them, they sound like beautiful music... and then people crowd about the poet and say to him: Sing for us soon again; that is as much as to say. May new sufferings torment your soul.
15. Most of the
“Most of the basic truths of life sound absurd at first hearing.