Need an original and unique story quotes? Check this collection of 153 the best story quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Create new story
Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create.
2. Yiddish proverb about story.
A story without a moral is like a meal without a sweet dish.
3. Italian proverb about story.
The wolf is made bigger than it is.
4. Anon quote about history.
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.
5. James A. Baldwin quote about history.
People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.
6. Irish proverb about story.
For every mile of road there are two miles of ditches.
7. Icelandic proverb about story.
A story is only half told if there is only one side presented.
8. George Santayana quote about history.
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
9. Aldous Huxley quote about history.
That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons history has to teach.￼
10. Orson Welles quote about story.
If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.
11. Henry Adams quote about history.
The historian must not try to know what is truth, if he values his honesty; for if he cares for his truths, he is certain to falsify his facts.
12. Storytelling reveals meaning
Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining it.
13. Hillary Clinton quote about history.
From the theft of confidential cables to 21st-century protest movements, to development breakthroughs that have the potential to change millions of lives, we are all in uncharted territory.
14. Oliver Wendell Holmes quote about history.
When I wanted to understand what is happening today, I try to decide what will happen tomorrow; I look back, a page of history is worth a volume of logic.
15. Plutarch quote about history.
To be ignorant of the lives of the most celebrated men of antiquity is to continue in a state of childhood all our days.