Need an original and unique vision quotes? Check this collection of 119 the best vision quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
1. Develop your vision
Develop both short-term and long-term vision.
2. Vision Wall quote about mind.
Most worries never come true. The only exist in your mind.
3. MillionaireDivision quote about patient.
The best is yet to come, be patient.
4. MillionaireDivision quote about life.
Never assume that loud is strong and quiet is weak.
5. MillionaireDivision quote about strong.
The strongest hearts have the most scars.
6. vision wall quote about effort.
I may get knocked down but I will always get back up.
7. MillionaireDivision quote about love
Always be in love with a soul, not a face.
8. Carl Gustav Jung quote about vision.
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.
9. millionaireDivision quote about failure.
Use failure as isnpiration.
10. Ayn Rand quote about vision.
People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don’t sit looking at it-walk.
11. Arthur C. Clarke quote about vision.
The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.
12. Sir Thomas Browne quote about vision
Rough diamonds may sometimes be mistaken for worthless pebbles.
13. Adlin Sinclair quote about vision.
The tears of faithfulness to your beliefs cleanse your spirit to envision the road ahead. Everything is possible for the person who believes.
14. Joel A. Barker quote about vision.
Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.
15. John J. McCloy quote about vision.
Humility leads to strength and not to weakness. It is the highest form of self-respect to admit mistakes and to make amends for them.