Need an original and unique wise quotes? Check this collection of 198 the best wise quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
25. Alexander Pope quote about learn.
A man should never be ashamed to admit he has been in the wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.
26. Harry Anderson quote about dreams.
Every fool knows you can’t touch the stars, but it doesn’t stop a wise man from trying.
27. Naguib Mahfouz quote about learning.
You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.
28. Ai Yazawa quote about connecting.
People can’t be just tied together. They have to connect. Otherwise, they’ll find themselves bound hand and foot.
29. Jalal ad-Din Rumi quote about teach.
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
30. Khmer proverb about wisdom.
Knowing yourself to be ignorant, you will eventually become wise.
31. Abraham Lincoln quote about learn.
I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.
32. Maya Angelou quote about connecting.
We spend precious hours fearing the inevitable. It would be wise to use that time adoring our families, cherishing our friends and living our lives.
33. Charles William Eliot quote about books.
Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.
34. Japanese proverb about wisdom.
A wise man does not lose his way, a brave man does not fear.
35. George Bernard Shaw quote about wisdom.
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.
36. Buddha quote about healthy.
The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.