Need an original and unique wrong quotes? Check this collection of 143 the best wrong quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
13. Alexander Pope quote about learn.
A man should never be ashamed to admit he has been in the wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.
14. Ella Jane Fitzgerald quote about giving up.
Just don’t give up trying what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.
15. Theodore Roosevelt quote about motivation.
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.
16. William Penn quote about right.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it.
17. Bill Vaughan quote about learn.
We learn something every day, and lots of times it’s that what we learned the day before was wrong.
18. Angelina Jolie quote about way.
Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.
19. Clive James quote about technology.
It is only when they go wrong that machines remind you how powerful they are.
20. Charles Wadsword quote about family.
By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
21. Tryon Edwards quote about right.
Right actions for the future are the best apologies for wrong ones in the past.
22. Soren Kierkegaard quote about right.
The more people who believe something, the more apt it is to be wrong. The person who’s right often has to stand alone.
23. Javanese proverb about life.
Don’t feel clever by not going the wrong way. Do not cheat to avoid harm.
24. Dr. Seuss quote about imagination.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.