Need an original and unique will quotes? Check this collection of 1935 the best will quotes. Some of them has a beautiful quotes picture already, but you can redesign it at you will, because a catchy quotes with good looking typography will be more memorable for the reader. Here are the list:
25. Willa Cather quote about truth.
The stupid believe that to be truthful is easy; only the artist, the great artist, knows how difficult it is.
26. I will make
I will make a Star-chamber matter of it.
27. Will Rogers quote about action.
Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
28. William Ellery Channing quote about books.
Books are true levelers. They give to all, who will faithfully use them, the society, the spiritual presence, of the best and greatest of our race.
29. William J.H. Boetcker quote about service.
The more you learn what to do with yourself, and the more you do for others, the more you will learn to enjoy the abundant life.
30. William Shakespeare quote about philoshopy
There was never yet a philosopher that could endure the toothache patiently.
31. William Butler Yeats quote about responsibility.
In dreams begins responsibility.
32. William Hazlitt quote about lies.
As hypocrisy is said to be the highest compliment to virtue, the art of lying is the strongest acknowledgment of the force of truth.
33. William Shakespeare quote about riches.
If thou art rich, thou art poor; for, like an ass, whose back with ingots bows, thou bearest thy heavy riches but a journey, and death unloads thee.￼
34. William Feather quote about enthusiasm.
Experience and enthusiasm are two fine business attributes seldom found in one individual.
35. William Arthur Ward quote about imagination.
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
36. All this will
All this will not be finished in the first 100 days. Nor will it be finished in the first 1,000 days, nor in the life of this administration, nor even perhaps in our lifetime on this planet. But let us begin.